qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu Irq No. 7

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu Irq No. 7
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 23:58:46 +0100

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 05:40:09PM +0500, Muhammad Nouman wrote:
> Hi ! i am emulating mips on Qemu and while the kernel is booting ,i am
> getting irq no. 7 from Qemu.Can any one tell what is the source for  irq
> no. 7 and how can i disable that??

There are different mips machines available in QEMU:
  $ qemu-system-mips -M ?
  Supported machines are:
  none                 empty machine
  magnum               MIPS Magnum
  pica61               Acer Pica 61
  malta                MIPS Malta Core LV (default)
  mipssim              MIPS MIPSsim platform
  mips                 mips r4k platform

Until you give more details and really explain what you are trying to
do, I am not sure somebody can really help you.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
address@hidden                 http://www.aurel32.net