qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] rpiqemuwindows bug

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] rpiqemuwindows bug
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:29:48 +0200

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 11:58:09PM -0400, Gaston Gutierrez wrote:
> I installed rpiqemuwindows in a lenovo T420, 64bits, intel core i5 2.5GHz,
> 4GB RAM, win7 motebok.
> At running 2013-02-09-wheezy-raspbian.img, the boot process enters in a
> loop and throws
>
> INIT: Id "1" respawning too fast :: disabled for 5 minutes.
>
> This is a image bug or qemu is not full compatible with this lenovo machine?

Seems like a problem with the raspbian image you are using, possibly due
to how rpiqemuwindows or the VM is configured.

Please note that qemu-devel is about upstream QEMU
(http://qemu-project.org/).  I don't know what rpiqemuwindows is and
this mailing list is not a place for raspbian support.  You can probably
get better help if you ask the Raspbian community.

Hope this helps,
Stefan