qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio-scsi WRITE_VERIFY crash

From: ronnie sahlberg
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio-scsi WRITE_VERIFY crash
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 09:28:15 -0700

I dont think QEMU scsi emulation supports WRITE_VERIFY.

In the past there was a few instances where the code in the SCSI emulation
that determines the transfer direction, based on the opcode,  did not contain
a new opcode, so it got the xfer direction wrong and crashed.

I dont have access to my box with QEMU right now,
but I would check if it is something similar to this patch :

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2012-04/msg04130.html

regards
ronnie sahlberg