qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] We've been accepted to Google Summer of Code 2013

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] We've been accepted to Google Summer of Code 2013
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:51:55 +0200

Good news!  QEMU.org has been accepted to Google Summer of Code 2013.

This means students can begin considering our list of QEMU, kvm kernel
module, and libvirt project ideas:

http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013

Student applications open April 22 at 19:00 UTC.  You can already view
the application template here:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/qemu

If you are an interested student, please take a look at the project
ideas and get in touch with the mentor for that project.  They can
help clarify the scope of the project and what skills are necessary.

You are invited to join the #qemu-gsoc IRC channel on irc.oftc.net
where questions about Google Summer of Code with QEMU.org are welcome.

Stefan