qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Is anyone rebasing the tcm_vhost QEMU patches?

From: Nicholas A. Bellinger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Is anyone rebasing the tcm_vhost QEMU patches?
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:56:25 -0700

On Tue, 2013-04-16 at 13:45 -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> I know there are a few different trees out there.  Not sure if anyone is
> currently working on rebasing the earlier patch series.  I had thought
> we were aiming for 1.5 but we're getting pretty late for that.

Hi Anthony,

The branch against maineline qemu from 3-29 that I've been using is
here:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/virt/kvm/nab/qemu-kvm.git/log/?h=vhost-scsi-for-1.4

Last time I checked with Paolo two weeks ago he was including this into
scsi-next.

Paolo, is this ready to go, or shall I rebase + repost for you to merge
for 1.5..?

--nab