qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] GSOC Qemu: Integrated Copy/Paste

From: Pallav Agrawal
Subject: [Qemu-devel] GSOC Qemu: Integrated Copy/Paste
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 22:44:14 +0530

Hi all,
I am a Senior Undergraduate at Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) , delhi, India. I was going through the Gsoc ideas page for the Qemu and found the problem of integrated copy/paste pretty interesting.

I have a good coding experience in c and have done graduate level courses on advanced OS and advanced Distributed Systems.

I will be obliged if someone can guide me how to proceed further.

Thanks,
Pallav Agrawal
address@hidden