qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu usermode fork problem !

From: Muhammad Nouman
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu usermode fork problem !
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:31:42 +0500

Hi ! I am trying to emulate cavium octeon's mips64 linux kernel on Qemu.When the fork system call is generated from usermode (i.e from init code), after creating a new thread, the kernel gets a fatal signal from the new thread and then the new thread never runs.

I have tried to debug this new thread but the gdb is always showing a single thread when the "info threads" command is run.It is not showing the other threads.

Can any one plz tell me what should i do to debug this new thread??
Help me plzzzzz

Thanks
Nouman