qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] should qemu-palcode git submodule be hosted on git.qemu.org

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] should qemu-palcode git submodule be hosted on git.qemu.org?
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 07:58:24 +0100

I thought that our git submodules were all supposed to be hosted
on git.qemu.org, or does that only apply to the ones which have
sources we use to generate binary blobs we ship in our tarballs?

Anyway, the qemu-palcode submodule is hosted on repo.or.cz.
Could we have a copy on git.qemu.org like the other roms, to
avoid 'git submodule init/update' being flaky due to repo.or.cz
flakiness, please?

(One of our continuous-integration jobs failed last night because
of this, which is why I noticed.)

thanks
-- PMM