qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] emulate hardware accelerators on qemu

From: Akshay Adiga
Subject: [Qemu-devel] emulate hardware accelerators on qemu
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 19:54:06 +0530

Hi all,
 I am trying to figure out, how to emulate a custom board for powerpc. It seems that some c file is required to be written which instantiates the constituents(Qobjects) of the board to be emulated using Qapi. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Where in the source code , can i find examples of board description?
How should i proceed, if i want to emulate a new peripheral ?

Thanks You

--
Akshay Adiga
M.E. Embedded Systems