qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Query on QEMU monitor

From: Srikanth Baratam
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Query on QEMU monitor
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:53:49 +0530

Hi All,

I am working on qemu versatile express board. we launched GUI based operating system successfully on it. We integrated the mouse driver to capture the event of mouse, as USB device support not available on it.

The mouse is generating the relative events and it is working fine if I don’t move the QEMU monitor window. if I move the qemu monitor window, the mouse pointer is not showing correctly. Same is the issue when I am minimizing or maximizing the window. what could be the reason?

Thanks and Regards,

Srikanth Baratam.