qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC] Moving Hard Freeze to Monday, May 6th.

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Moving Hard Freeze to Monday, May 6th.
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:36:39 -0500

The current release schedule has hard freeze happening tomorrow.  There
are a few things still outstanding including cpu hotplug and updating
SeaBIOS.  We still need to resolve how to handle the softfloat code
too.  I am particularly interested in this last one for the 1.5 release.

Given this, I'd like to delay the Hard Freeze until Monday and slip the
1.5 release by two days to the 17th to ensure we have enough -rcs..
Here would be the adjusted schedule:

| 2013-05-06
| Hard feature freeze  Tag v1.5.0-rc0, only bug fixes committed after this point
|-
| 2013-05-08
| Tag v1.5.0-rc1
|-