qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2013-05-21

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2013-05-21
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 15:33:41 +0300

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 07:18:58AM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> "Michael S. Tsirkin" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 12:57:47PM +0200, Juan Quintela wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.
> >>
> >> Thanks, Juan.
> >
> > Generating acpi tables.
> >
> > Cc'd a bunch of people who might be interested in this topic.
>
> Unfortunately I have a conflict this morning so I won't be able to
> join.  I just saw Kevin's response here from last week and I'll respond
> to it later this morning.

Unfortunate.
Let's talk about this on the next slot: next Tuesday, June 4 then.
Could you keep your agenda clear on that day please?

> Can we post the call for agenda for this call on Fridays in the future?
> I need more than 24 hours to make sure to keep my calendar clear...
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony Liguori

We don't work on Fridays in Israel so that means we'll only be able to
respond Sunday, and you'll only see it Monday anyway.
Setting agenda Thursday is probably too aggressive?