qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VFIO VGA test branches

From: Justin Gottula
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VFIO VGA test branches
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:31:31 -0700

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Alex Williamson <address@hidden> wrote:
Also, be sure you're using the correct branch to get
the PCI bus reset code.  You can verify with something like:

grep VFIO_DEVICE_PCI_BUS_RESET qemu.git/hw/misc/vfio.c
grep VFIO_DEVICE_PCI_BUS_RESET linux.git/drivers/vfio/pci/vfio_pci.c

Oops, that's embarrassing. I'm pretty sure I pulled the wrong qemu branch.

With that goof eliminated, everything is working flawlessly: the host doesn't freeze up anymore, and I no longer need to suspend between VM runs. Very nice!

Thanks for the patches and the help,

Justin