qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Boot guest OS on many nodes?

From: Brian Jackson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Boot guest OS on many nodes?
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:04:26 -0500

On Sunday, June 2, 2013 9:37:55 PM CDT, Steven.G wrote:
Dear all,

I've a scene,
I have many host nodes with linux kernels, and I want to boot one guest
OS on all these nodes use QEMU/KVM. In order that I can use all the
physical CPUs and Mems distributed on these linux nodes, and the Guest
looks like a SMP or shared-memory system.
How can I use QEMU/KVM to achieve this?Any one helps me with some basic
ideas.

You can't. That's not the way KVM works. You probably want something more along
the lines of SSI (single system image).

Best regards

Steven