qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [0/3] Accumulated ppc patches

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [0/3] Accumulated ppc patches
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:49:28 +0200

On 15.06.2013, at 03:51, David Gibson wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> I see that you're now back from your holiday.  Here, rather belatedly,
> is my series of ppc related patches collected while acting ppc
> maintainer.  As you can see there aren't many at all. I'm not sure if
> that's because I wasn't looking in the right places for people sending
> patches, or there just wasn't much activity.  Anyway, here they are,
> do with them as you see fit.

Thanks, applied all except for Alexey's addition as maintainer to ppc-next.

Alexey, please lurk on the list, review patches, write patches that I don't
have to comment anything on before applying them - in short: prove that you'd
be a great maintainer and then I'll reconsider adding you to the file :).

Alex