qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Level of details in log file

From: ammad rehmat
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Level of details in log file
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:40:01 +0500

Hi,

I am trying to debug my program with the help of QEMU, I use the following command to generate the log :

./mips64-softmmu/qemu-system-mips64 -d in_asm,cpu,int,exec -m 1024 -M octeon -nographic -bios ~/work/sme_test/guest/OCTEON-SDK/bootloader/u-boot/u-boot-octeon_ebh5610.bin

The problem is that above command is shows just the first iteration of loops , rest of the iterations are not shown. Kindly help me out to see the details of rest of the iterations performed.

--
Ammad Rehmat
Research Officer,