qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/12] migration queue

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/12] migration queue
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:27:24 +0200

Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 27 June 2013 11:37, Juan Quintela <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Anthony,  please pull.
>>
>> - improve error message (Alon)
>> - Make zero pages to work again (Peter Lieven)
>> - First 10 patches of RDMA support
>
> Hi; could you adjust your pullrequest scripts to retransmit
> the patches as followup emails to the pullreq mail, please?
> It makes it easier to follow up when patches within a merge
> turn out to have issues.
>
> (cf http://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPullRequest
> and previous on-list discussion.)

Sorry,  actually my problem was dtc,  that for some reason got wrong :-(

$ time make -j3 -C /scratch/tmp/all/make: Entering directory `/scratch/tmp/all'
config-host.mak is out-of-date, running configure

ERROR: DTC not present. Your options:
         (1) Preferred: Install the DTC devel package
         (2) Fetch the DTC submodule, using:
             git submodule update --init dtc

make: *** [config-host.mak] Error 1
make: Leaving directory `/scratch/tmp/all'

real    0m4.273s
user    0m2.568s
sys     0m1.044s

It used to compile on this machine (I had installed the dtc package,  as
this used to work,  something else got broken).

Sorry about this.

Later,  Juan.