qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Patch to fix linux for sh4.

From: Rob Landley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Patch to fix linux for sh4.
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:14:40 -0500

I have images that boot under qemu-system-sh4 at:

  http://landley.net/aboriginal/bin/system-image-sh4.tar.bz2

But in order to get them to work with current kernels, I have to apply the attached sh4.patch to qemu.

What I did with earlier kernels was apply the attached linux-fixsh4-2.patch but more recent kernels added another access to the same register somewhere and the proper fix is for qemu to ignore it (it's a NOP) rather than exiting the emulator.

Rob