qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU dynamic call graph

From: ammad rehmat
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU dynamic call graph
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:13:48 +0500

Hi,

I am trying to port QEMU to a new processor and i want to generate a dynamic call graph for QEMU. I have tried following tutorial but its not working.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-graphvis/

Any help regarding generation of qemu dynamic call graph will be appreciated. I have checked online there are a few tools available but qemu is such a big piece of software that none of them seems to be working.

--
Ammad Rehmat
Research Officer,