qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Key Signing Party at KVM Forum 2013

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Key Signing Party at KVM Forum 2013
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 07:50:42 -0500

I will be hosting a key signing party at this year's KVM Forum.

http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty2013

Starting for the 1.7 release (begins in December), I will only accepted
signed pull requests so please try to attend this event or make
alternative arrangements to have someone sign your key who will attend
the event.

I will also be attending LinuxCon/CloudOpen/Plumbers North America if
anyone wants to have another key signing party at that event and cannot
attend KVM Forum.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori