qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Application PID on i386

From: Anderson Sartor
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Application PID on i386
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:01:26 -0300

Hi all,
I've been modyfing the QEMU source from Android SDK in order to trace a larger amount of data, I know this Android QEMU is already a modified version and it has additional code just for Android. However, if anyone have any idea how I can get the application PID for i386 architecture, I would appreciate.
I managed to get this information for ARM and MIPS architectures on context switches, but for i386 there is something different, it does not get the PID from the trace.c file.
Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Anderson