qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v2 0/5] arm AioContext with its own timer stuff

From: Alex Bligh
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v2 0/5] arm AioContext with its own timer stuff
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:18:18 +0100

--On 29 July 2013 11:16:03 +0800 Liu Ping Fan <address@hidden> wrote:

summary of the model:
  Three qemu-wide clock source allowed in system. And each AioContext has
three corresponding timer list to run timer against clocksource.

rfcv2:
   drop patches about alarm-timer(if timeout of poll will not satisfy,
will come back to it)    fix qemu_clock_enable sync problem (Thanks for
Jan and Stefan)    fix process=true when aio_poll run timers (Thanks for
Alex)

This seems to have a considerable degree of overlap with my PATCHv4
where I split QEMUClock into QEMUClock and QEMUTimerList and then
attached a QEMUTimerList to each AioContext.

--
Alex Bligh