qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v2 0/5] arm AioContext with its own timer stuff

From: Alex Bligh
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v2 0/5] arm AioContext with its own timer stuff
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:23:52 +0100

--On 29 July 2013 11:22:13 +0200 Stefan Hajnoczi <address@hidden> wrote:

The potential for overlap with Alex Bligh's series is large.  Can you
base your patches on his v4?

It seems the difference is that you make clock sources to be available
globally while Alex's series uses rt_clock (no synchronization
necessary).

I should say PingFan has probably paid more attention to thread safety
than me, as my work was intended to be applied before AioContexts were
used by multiple threads.

--
Alex Bligh