qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] minimal linux distribution for qemu

From: Herbei Dacian
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] minimal linux distribution for qemu
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:01:19 +0100 (BST)

yes but which binary do I use to call to run an emulated arm image?
is there an actual binary that can emulate an existing arm board, anyboard?

qemu?
if not which is the emulator that works with arm?
If not where is the project that I can tweak to build such a binary.

I can search for the board that is not a problem and then I can tweak the project but I need to know where can I find this.
I couldn't find any documentation in this direction.