qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] single step is too slow, if compare to bochs

From: Peter Cheung
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] single step is too slow, if compare to bochs
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:05:50 +0800

The socket is lagging, i keep sending gdb command to qemu and read the result, for every 60 commands, i got 4 seconds lagging, it hangs on the socket:read() in my side for 4 seconds.

The qemu is using g_io_channel_write_chars() function to send back the data through socket, anyway to optimize it?

Thanks
from Peter