qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [FYI] Changing email addresses/employers

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [FYI] Changing email addresses/employers
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:00:38 -0500

Hi,

I've decided to take an opportunity outside of IBM which means that my
IBM email address will no longer work after this friday (August 23rd).
Please start CC'ing my address@hidden address on all patches and
pull requests.

I'm excited about my new opportunity but I am going to wait until I get
closer to my start date to share information about it.  I will continue
to be involved in QEMU development and other than some down time during
relocation, upstream development should continue uninterrupted.

I wanted to also take this opportunity to thank IBM for all of its
support for QEMU over the past 7 years.  There is a whole slew of people
behind the scenes that don't end up in commit statistics but that have
nonetheless been crucial to the project's success.  I really do
appreciate all of the support we ahve received from IBM, Red Hat, SUSE,
and all of the other large backers of QEMU.

IBM remains just as committed as ever to QEMU and KVM if not more.  I'm
excited to continue to get to work with the IBM team in a different
capacity.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to
me privately and I'll do my best to answer them.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori