qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Problems with QEMU sdcard while using glib 2.33.8

From: Taimoor Mirza
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problems with QEMU sdcard while using glib 2.33.8
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:14:04 +0500

Hi Guys,

I am building QEMU on Windows using MinGW + Msys. If I build QEMU with
Glib 2.28, qemu binary works fine for sdcard. I noticed that QEMU
binary has dependency on libgthread-2.0-0.dll in this case.
But when I build QEMU with Glib 2.33.8 version, its sdcard option
throw error at run time. Also generated QEMU binary has no dependency
on gthread DLL.
Below is the error thrown while using -sd:

vvfat C:\qemu_arm_win32\sdcard\files chs 1024,16,63
Co-routine is yielding to no one

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Thanks,
Taimoor