qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] question about qemu disk cache mode

From: xuanmao_001
Subject: [Qemu-devel] question about qemu disk cache mode
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 11:47:04 +0800

Dear qemuers:

my qemu-kvm version is 1.0.1
I would like to figure out the qemu disk cache mode. I have visited the qemu-options.hx
there is two cache that I didn't understand: the host cache page and the qemu disk write cache.

Is "host page cache" only used for read. and "qemu disk write cache" used for writing.

which cache the data reached first? host page cache or qemu disk write cache?

xuanmao_001