qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Introducing CoroCheck and proposal for a blocking

From: Gabriel Kerneis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Introducing CoroCheck and proposal for a blocking_fn annotation
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 15:46:47 +0100

On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 03:30:38PM +0100, Gabriel Kerneis wrote:
> More precisely, here is what CoroCheck does for each file of QEMU:
> - produce a .dot file that can be processed with graphviz to produce a
>   pdf of the annotated call graph (with wrong annotations showing up in
>   red - this still needs to be documented properly).

For those of you interested in finding out what those graphs look like,
I have uploaded the result for qemu-coroutine-lock.c here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/166033638/qemu-coroutine-lock-c

As explained on the right:
  - Square = should be coroutine_fn
  - Circle = need not be coroutine_fn
  - Dashed red = wrong annotation (either missing or spurious)

Best regards,
--
Gabriel