qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/2] Correction of the TLB handling of the OpenRISC t

From: Jia Liu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/2] Correction of the TLB handling of the OpenRISC target
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 16:41:40 +0800

Hi Anthony,

This is my OpenRISC patch queue. It originally come from Sebastian Macke,
split by me, and I used some comment come from Stefan Kristiansson.

Please pull.

This patch set correct two problems. The first one corrects one obvious
bug concerning the handling of page faults while reading from a page.
The second part removes a non-conforming behavior for the first page of
the memory.

Sebastian have tested this patch with the newest Linux kernel and compared
the output with or1ksim.

The following changes since commit a684f3cf9b9b9c3cb82be87aafc463de8974610c:

  Merge remote-tracking branch 'kraxel/seabios-1.7.3.2' into staging
(2013-09-30 17:15:27 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/J-Liu/qemu.git or32

for you to fetch changes up to 6ef8263ead779e1eecfaf1e0388f4c3941ea7ec3:

  target-openrisc: Removes a non-conforming behavior for the first page of the
memory (2013-10-03 16:24:44 +0800)

Sebastian Macke (2):
      target-openrisc: Correct handling of page faults.
      target-openrisc: Removes a non-conforming behavior for the first page of
the memory

 target-openrisc/mmu.c | 9 +--------
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 8 deletions(-)