qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM Guest keymap issue

From: Matej Mailing
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM Guest keymap issue
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:07:39 +0200

Hi,

the strange thing is that all other keys and combinations work except
those ccaron, Ccaron, scaron and Scaron, zcaron and ZCaron don't. In
our language there are many words containing those chars and I really
need to have them working.

When looking at the sl keymap file, those codes, even for all other
chars that I type with showkey --ascii, are different than the showkey
outputs, but they work (except those mentioned above).

Now I am totally confused on how could those that work, work ...

Thanks for any enlightenments in advance :)
Matej