qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU/CPC project: an experience report

From: Gabriel Kerneis
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/CPC project: an experience report
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 23:14:22 +0100

Dear all,

We were so excited about our QEMU/CPC GSoC project that we have decided
to write a 12-page article to share our experience:

           QEMU/CPC: static analysis and CPS conversion
           for safe, portable, and efficient coroutines
       http://gabriel.kerneis.info/research/files/qemu-cpc.pdf

If you want to learn more about QEMU internals, how we fixed hundreds of
lines of code with a small checking tool, or discover a nice compilation
technique for coroutines, you will probably be interested in this
article.

We also hope that other mentors will find it useful as a resource for
prospective students looking for an example of past GSoC projects.

Thanks to Google, and everybody involved, for making this great project
possible.

--
Gabriel Kerneis
http://gabriel.kerneis.info/