qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Networking in QEMU

From: Antony Pavlov
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Networking in QEMU
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:39:48 +0400

On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 03:01:48 -0700
Ayaz Akram <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have to emulate netwotking drivers for a particular mips board in qemu. I
> have gone through MALTA mips machine and its emulation in qemu, but I have
> not been able to find any good documentation to find out what should be
> starting point? Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated...

You can find my scripts for running mips malta qemu with networking support on
github:
 https://github.com/frantony/clab

See sample networking options in this file:

https://github.com/frantony/clab/blob/master/qemu-configs/malta-linux-gnu/default

Also you can use VDE2 with qemu. See this file:

https://github.com/frantony/clab/blob/master/qemu-configs/malta-linux-gnu/vde-network

--
Best regards,
  Antony Pavlov