qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/CPC project: an experience report

From: Gabriel Kerneis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/CPC project: an experience report
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:47:49 +0100

Hi Pierre,

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 01:34:02PM +0200, Pierre Tardy wrote:
> Do I summarized too much if I say that this is about automatically
> translating thread based code to event driven code?

This is exactly what CPC is about.  If you want more details on the
translation itself, you might be interested in my PhD thesis [1], or the
journal article Juliusz Chroboczek and I wrote about it [2].  Note that
those have been written before this GSoC project.

[1] http://gabriel.kerneis.info/research/files/kerneis-phd-thesis.pdf
[2] http://gabriel.kerneis.info/research/files/cpc-2012.pdf

> This indeed deserve some congrats, and looks interesting. Do you have an
> epub version, so that one can study this confortably in an ebook reader?

Unfortunately not, but I could easily recompile it if anyone knows a
simple way to turn a LaTeX file into an epub.

Best,
--
Gabriel