qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu VGA Driver With XP Guest

From: Bohai (ricky)
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu VGA Driver With XP Guest
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:21:46 +0000

Hi All,

When I user '-vga std' to run winxp Guest. The driver in the guest seems not
normal .
The vendor, display memory size can't be read by the operation system.
In the hardware device management, the vga device's status is not normal.

Is this a problem of qemu's std vga device implement?
Or is there any method to resolve the problem?Any hint or advice is welcome.

I apologize if I am missing something very obvious.

Best regards to you.
Ricky