qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Checking the state of arm64-linux-user

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Checking the state of arm64-linux-user
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 18:20:49 +0000

Hi Michael,

I'm currently at Linaro Connect and am looking at running the arm64
stuff through Peter's risu tool and getting an idea of the instruction
coverage. Alex pointed me to:

https://github.com/susematz/qemu/tree/aarch64-1.6

Which I've been looking at building. I'm hitting a bunch of issues while
building. They are mostly -Werror bits and pieces which I can work
through but as it doesn't build with the default QEMU build options I
thought I'd better check if that is the correct latest/greatest version
of the patch set.

Regards,

--
Alex Bennée