qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Checking the state of arm64-linux-user

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Checking the state of arm64-linux-user
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 18:55:35 +0000

address@hidden writes:

> On 29 October 2013 18:20, Alex Bennée <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I'm currently at Linaro Connect and am looking at running the arm64
>> stuff through Peter's risu tool and getting an idea of the instruction
>> coverage. Alex pointed me to:
>>
>> https://github.com/susematz/qemu/tree/aarch64-1.6

<snip>
> With my upstream-qemu-arm-maintainer hat on, I would suggest that
> the thing we should be building and testing is the most recent set of
> patches that has been submitted to the mailing list. I think Alex said
> doing a v2 of that is on his todo list...
<snip>

I think the problem is arm64 has been posted in several dependant patch
sets hence working from a git tree. I think for now I'll take off the
-Werror training wheels and see how far it gets.

However if you have any pointers to patchwork I can build a tree from
there as well.

--
Alex Bennée