qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Adding some code to the QEMU used inside Android Emulator

From: Fardin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Adding some code to the QEMU used inside Android Emulator
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 23:26:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

My question might look very stupid but the answer would really help me.

I am working on Android emulator which is using QEMU. I need to print out the value of env->cp15.c13_fcse everytime the void tlb_flush(CPUState *env, int flush_global) in exec.c is called. The problem is when compiling for other targets there is no -<cp15.c13_fcse member.

Therefore I only want to compile this for the ARM architecture (Which I assume is the target for Android Emulator).

I tried to use the following but it didn't work. Actually nothing is compiled for emulator.

#if defined(__arm__) || defined(arm) || defined(__arm__) || defined(ARM) || defined(_ARM_) || defined(WTF_CPU_ARM)

I would be grateful, if anyone can help me with this.

Cheers,
--Fardin