qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Is there any new progress or plans about "ram live snap

From: Wenchao Xia
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Is there any new progress or plans about "ram live snapshot feature"?
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:43:34 +0800

于 2013/11/21 19:02, Zhanghailiang 写道:
Hi,

Now qemu ram live snapshot feature has some problems, it is based on
‘ram live migration’.

The time of snapshot depends on completion time of migration, which is
not measurable. Also It may can’t achieve migrate in some situation.

I have seen discussion about that in your previous emails, and there
seems to be a feasible scheme.

I want to know if there is any new progress or somebody is trying to
realize the program.

Best Regards

Hailiang Zhang

Hi, Pavel
  Are you going to implement this feat? If no I'd like to add it in my
TODO list.