qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL for-1.7 v2 3/6] acpi-build: fix build on glib < 2

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL for-1.7 v2 3/6] acpi-build: fix build on glib < 2.22
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 23:33:12 +0200

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 07:21:52AM +1000, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On 11/26/2013 07:02 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> > In any case it's too late to play with cosmetic changes for 1.7.
> > We can revisit for 1.8.
>
> I beg your pardon?  I didn't realize your patch had already been applied.

When you see PATCH you should review.
When you see PULL it's been applied and pushed
to a public branch.

>  And
> since it has mistakes that require respin anyway, why can't we change this
> too?
>

> r~

The patch we discuss is correct, the patch removing get element
size didn't remove it in all places, but it's not making
things any worse so I'll fix them with applying a patch on top.

I queued other things on top and it's 11:30pm here.
Guys, go discuss the color of some other bikeshed.

--
MST