qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] git master: usb-host needs additional parameters - no d

From: Erik Rull
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] git master: usb-host needs additional parameters - no documentation which
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:44:03 +0100

Hi Gerd,

I only have libusb (0.1 and 1.0) installed. Is there a chance to get an error message a bit earlier - or a warning that the usb-host support was disabled? configure doesn't print out a libusb - disabled message when not passing the libusb-parameter.

I tried now explicitly with --enable-libusb - fails :-(
I would like to point to a different version of libusb - my built machine has the sources for the latest libusb but not in the location where it is expected for a standard distribution... My target system has this library available but there I can't compile, so qemu should run there.

I'm really interested getting qemu running again, but I'm running from trouble to trouble now for more than 4 weeks - python, ACPI, USB,...

Thanks.

Best regards,

Erik