qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] arm-softmmu & usb (or hci) passthrough possible?

From: Jan Petrouš
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] arm-softmmu & usb (or hci) passthrough possible?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:53:42 +0100

Hi Peter.

On 10 December 2013 11:35, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 10 December 2013 10:20, Jan Petrouš <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > sorry for my ignorance but I can not find the way how to set up
> > usb (or hci) passthrough for arm-softmmu target.
> > Is it even possible?
>
> You don't say which ARM board model you're trying to use.
> Many of them don't have an emulated USB controller...

Well, for start I would be happy with any arm model working this way :)

My intention is to fix that on RasPi model. But for that I would like
to be sure it is even possible or if it need more work (what is also
not problem for me). I simply would like to be sure to not duplicate
someone's effort.

So, if you can point me to any arm model which can do usb passthrough
I would be very happy. Thanks.

/Honza