qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Debugging with printf

From: Mar Tsan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Debugging with printf
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:11:49 +0200

My problem is how do I read the information I want to print. From where? What do I do?

2013/12/13 Fam Zheng <address@hidden>
On 2013年12月13日 15:47, Mar Tsan wrote:
I understand that they're not one and the same but there are
similarities. After all the Emulator is based on QEMU. How would someone
go about editing QEMU source to display messages?

There are also similarities in editing any C program to display message. You didn't say what information you want from QEMU and you said you know it's about adding printf's, then what's the problem you have there? Please be specific about your question. If you want to know how to get or build the source code, here are some instructions:

http://wiki.qemu-project.org/Documentation/GettingStartedDevelopers

Thanks,
Fam