qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu abuse cpu if connected to monitor socket and not red a

From: Piotr Karbowski
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu abuse cpu if connected to monitor socket and not red anything.
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 21:04:36 +0100

Hi,

Occasionally if I connect to monitor on unix socket and quickly disconnect qemu process goes to 100% cpu usage until I connect to the socket agian and actually read whatever there's, usually the qemu welcome banner is printed twice, after the output is recieved qemu goes back to not abusing cpu.

Confirmed on 1.6.1, no idea if older versions had this issue.

-- Piotr.