qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] osx bootloader

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] osx bootloader
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 18:43:10 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014, Alexander Graf wrote:
You will need an EFI HFS+ driver (look at the refind pointer) because boot.efi will use EFI callbacks to read the kernel and kext cache.

Probably we will need more than that. I've copied boot.efi to the EFI partition and tried to start it from OMVF (without -M q35) but it only printed:

Can not initialize console
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting...

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan