qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [libvirt] Looking for project ideas and mentors for Goo

From: Giorgio Zoppi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [libvirt] Looking for project ideas and mentors for Google Summer of Code 2014
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 13:45:07 +0100

Hi all,
i offer part of my free time as mentor.
Cheers,
Giorgio

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Michal Privoznik <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 03.02.2014 08:45, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
>>
>> KVM & libvirt: you are welcome to join the QEMU umbrella organization
>> like last year.
>>

> I've updated wiki with a libvirt idea. But I can sense more to come later as
> I have some time to think about it :)

Great, thanks!

I have added my QEMU block layer ideas too.

Deadline for the organization application is 14th of February.  As
part of the application form we need to show our list of ideas.
Thanks for posting your project ideas so that our list is ready.

Stefan

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.