qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] PC value translation from guest VA to host VA.

From: Gaurav Sharma
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] PC value translation from guest VA to host VA.
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:42:00 +0530

To elaborate a bit more ...
If the target is arm, in disas_arm_insn function we fetch the opcode as per the pc value :
insn = arm_ldl_code(env, s->pc, s->bswap_code)

This PC value i could trace back and see actually come from the cpu register set for arm regs[15]. which is the pc value.
Is this PC value a target virtual address or the host virtual address ?
How is the translation done ?

Thanks,
Gaurav