qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] who do a send a link request to

From: Aryeh Friedman
Subject: [Qemu-devel] who do a send a link request to
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 21:14:37 -0500

PetiteCloud is a layer 0 cloud platform (see site for details of what that means and how it fits into the virtualization/cloud computing land scape) that supports among other hypervisors (I know qemu hates the term but that's what everyone else calls) QEMU.   How do I go about getting a link on qemu.org for it (we already have several to qemu for example in our hypervisor support matrix)