qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] 【Question】About "Add an IP MI device to QEMU" patches

From: Corey Minyard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] 【Question】About "Add an IP MI device to QEMU" patches
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:15:31 -0600

There have been some legal issues around this.  Implementing IPMI
requires that you sign an adopter's agreement and submit it to the IPMI
group.  We are not sure what that means for an open-source project.

So I'm kind of in a holding pattern until I get something back from the
IPMI group.  I've submitted and queried several times, but they don't
seem to care.  If you have some sort of inside channel, that might be
helpful.

-corey