qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] git build from clean broken?

From: Stefan Weil
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] git build from clean broken?
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 07:57:47 +0100

Am 04.03.2014 00:50, schrieb Peter Maydell:

> Do we have a definite version of this fix which everybody is happy
> with yet? I've got confused with the various versions and review
> comments on them. I'd like to apply the buildfix before I apply
> any further pull requests...
>
> thanks
> -- PMM

Simply take the version without confusing review comments:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/324909/. :-)

To be honest: the other patch fixes one build regression and introduces
a new one, so it would not improve the situation.

Paolo noticed that Makefile is a mess in some parts, and I agree. But
that is something which can be handled separately.

Regards
Stefan